Monday, June 9, 2014

Is it a scam?

+

Have you though about making money online? Possible investing in some type of an opportunity to make money? Everyone has heard about the joys of making money and owning your own business. Making a passive income and "living the american dream." Have you ever asked yourself "is it a scam?" then your just like me!

I have heard about hundreds of business opportunities. Talked to several companies about investing and making money online. I always loved the idea of making money and owning a business online. The idea seemed so attractive that I decided to start trying a few out.

If you've been reading my this blog then you already know a little about my story. I have wasted and been taken for thousands. I'm writing this article because I always asked myself "is it a scam?" right before whipping out my bank card and charging a couple hundred dollars to try it out.

The point is that if you feel or wonder about something being legit or not you need to take a few minutes to educate yourself. Learn about the history of that company. Check with consumer review sites, scam sites, and the better business bureau.

Most opportunities sound amazing, and it's very easy to be taken. Some of these scam businesses will even make you feel like it's your fault if the business or opportunity doesn't work. Some consumers accept that and move on, others go a step further. The customers who go to the next level are the ones that make complaints and report these companies, they arent always accurate reviews but you will start to see if a company or business has a history of complaints.

If you see a company that has several complaints or you feel like they might be a scam then RUN. Why risk your money when there is so much competition our there? There are always other companies offering similar or better services. So if you feel like a company or business might be a scam or if you have to ask yourself if the business is a scam you need to take some time to research!

You will thank yourself later!

No comments:

Post a Comment